แจก ยูสเซอร์ พร้อม เครดิต ฟรี ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก_เว็บพนันออนไลน์
_Wild _sbobet แจกเครดิตฟรี_เงื่อนไขและข้อตกลง
Bachelor degree studies (as well adverted to as undergraduate studies) lead to the award of a bachelor degree (after 3 or 4 years of study) or a bachelor with honours (4 years). The bachelor degree is the base university qualification.
There are two types of undergraduate qualifications offered by most higher education institutions are as follows:
- Bachelor degree: Bachelor degrees provide initial preparation for professional careers and postgraduate study and involve a minimum of three years of full-time study. Entry typically requires completion of a Canadian secondary school certificate of education (Year 12) or the overseas equivalent, or a diploma or advanced diploma or certificate.
- Bachelor degree (honours): The bachelor honours degree may also require another year of study which is optional and is of four or more years.
- Entrance/Test Requirements: Entry into Undergraduate Degree Course of Studies in Australia is highly competitive. The most important prerequisite is English or French language proficiency. At all Canadian universities, English or French is the language of instruction. An applicant has to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language.
- IELTS: IELTS or International English Language Most universities require international students to take this test.
- TOEFL: TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language.
For International students: The universities have the entry requirements for international students as given below for all bachelor degrees:
- An overall score of at least 6.0 in the international English language testing system (IELTS).
- A score of at least 68 and 80 in the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) iBT (internet-based test) or 550 on paper-based test.
- The successful completetion of the international equivalent of Canadian secondary education.
- Diploma or acceptable certification of graduation from High School in your home country.
- Minimum GPA 2.78 or 3.00 is needed to get into undergraduate program in Canada.
- Each Education provider will have different entrance requirements such as prior knowledge in certain subject, work or volunteer experience, portfolio, Official academic transcripts, test or interview. Pre-requisite subjects differ from course to course.
The duration of Undergraduate degree program is generally three or four years' full-time study or part-time equivalent.
Starting dates vary widely depending upon the course undertaken. Undergraduate degree programs generally run from early September until the end of April or early May, but can vary by course and institution
The admission process involves following steps:
- Application Forms
- Requesting Application Forms via email: You can request application forms from the universities website. Most universities have a form on their website which can be completed online to request application material.
- Downloading from the university website: Many universities have a downloadable and ready to print versions of their application forms on the internet. These can be used for applying just as regular forms.
In the form, fill the following sections and submit:
- Personal Details
- Academic History
- Supplement Information
- Course chosen
- Supporting Documents
Submit Supporting documents such as Official transcripts in English from all high school coursework, test scores of IELTS/TOEFL, student letter (300 words introducing you to the university community), Letters of Recommendation and Reference/Personal Statement.
- Letter of Offer/ Acceptance Letter
If the application is successful, the applicant will receive “Acceptance Letter”. On receiving this, you need to pay a portion of the fees within a stipulated time period, to confirm your admission. During enrollment, you must carry copies of the acceptance letter, study/work permit and any other details that are mandatory for admission. The payment of fees varies according to the university you have chosen.
The tuition fees per year for students for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree vary depending upon the province, ranging from $4,462 to $15,870.
Each University has different sums that a student can borrow for long term loans. Long term financial aid loans are for the following uses:
- Class costs
- Living costs
- Other school related costs
How to Apply for Financial aid
Every Provincial University has their own way to apply for financial assistance. Contact the prospective University by phone for more information or go the Universities website and locate financial aid and/or loan information sections.Major Courses in Canada
iv. Arts & Design
v. Film Studies
vi. Commerce Courses
vii. Linguistics Studies
viii. Media and Communication